Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Altima: Jake I have a 2005 Nissan Altima that is stuck in

Customer Question

Hi Jake I have a 2005 Nissan Altima that is stuck in 5th gear. The code said to replace the cam position sensor which I did. It is still stuck in 5th gear. Any thoughts?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, I believe I can help on this concern, but I need to make sure you do still need help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Thanks, ***** ***** getting in transmission warning lights or messages?No codes for the transaxle issue?Are you saying the trans is physically only working in 5th gear or the shifter is stuck in D5?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris