internal88
internal88, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have been working in the technican for over 15 years. I am an expert in diagnostic.
63512786

The front left side (driver) window, doesn't go down or up.

Customer Question

The front left side (driver) window, doesn't go down or up. Only that window
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: At first , the window began operating slowly. Next day it stop working at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If pos
sible
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: is a 2006 2,5 s Altima
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Matt- Nissan tech.Most likely the driver's side window regulator is bad. You will need to replace the regulator that is located inside the door panel to fix it.The regulator will cost you about $160 plus a hour labor.Please rate me positive, thank you!