Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

How to reset service light on nissan navara 2013 JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

how to reset service light on nissan navara 2013
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i got nissan navara 2013 and want to reset service interval
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i make service on my navara and i dont know how to reset service distance on dash board
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to reset service distance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on nissan nawara 2013
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Try this,Quickly push and release the trip computer change button (A - See Fig 1) on the instrument panellocated near the speedometer during the "Oil Good" or "Oil Lo" mode to display an approximateoil level indication.Adjust the interval distance to oil change by pushing the trip computer change button (A) for 3seconds while the wrench symbol and distance to oil change are displayed. The symbol anddistance display will start flashing and the display shows the current interval. Push the switch toincrease the interval distance. Each step increases the interval distance by 500 mi (1,000 km).The interval distance can be set up to 18,000 mi (30,000 km) after which the display returns tozero.If no further action is made, the display returns to oil display status indication and the new intervalis set. If the interval distance is set to 0, the display will skip the distance to oil change informationand wrench symbol display mode and will directly display the oil display status ("Oil Good" or "OilLo"). In order to return to the distance to oil change information and wrench symbol display mode,push the trip computer change button for approximately 3 seconds after the ignition switch hasbeen turned to the ON position, and adjust the distance to oil change schedule as previouslydescribed.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. If you have any more questions, go ahead and ask.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didnt help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When i turn key to on position i get 0 and wrench symbol flashing. I did what u send and it didnt help. Navara 2013 no navi
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
I'll opt out, cause that is the only procedure I have.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi im kevin a different tech can you try this procedure Switch ignition ON.A 'spanner' symbol will appear in display Fig111239.B.Within 5 seconds: Press and hold button Fig111239.A until 'spanner' symbol flashes.Turn button Fig111239.A clockwise to increase the distance remaining to the next service (500-25,000 miles/1,000-40,000 km).Turn button Fig111239.A anti-clockwise to decrease the distance remaining to the next service (25,000-500 miles/40,000-1,000 km).Release button Fig111239.A.Wait 5 seconds.Switch ignition OFF.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know how you get on
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Please rate my service if issue is resolved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didnt help. I try it all and no resolt. Navara 2013 2.5d no navi. When I turn key to on position on the left screen on dash board it start to flas 0 and wrench symbol start to flash. It flashing unitl i press distance reset key. Then i got odo and left from it wranch key
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Sorry your not resolved il opt out another tech may have another idea