Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Paithfinder: It idles ok kinda but w3n you put it in gear it

Customer Question

It idles ok kinda but w3n you put it in gear it starts sputtering and cuting out and you do good to get it up to 35 miles a hour replace the crank sensor bc had cod for that the replace fuel pump and fuel filter and spark plugs and took sensor out clean them and took throttle body of clean it and manifold gaskit replaced them it so what's wrong with it got 198k on it it's a 2002
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Good morning . After doing all this work did you clear codes test drive and recheck for codes . If yes what where the codes .If no go ahead and do this and check for codes .Post me codes if any .How many miles on this engine . Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes cleared codes I be home in about 20 and I send you new codes but motor has 198k on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will codes not back on yet but wen you put in gear goes from about 800 rpms and dropped to around 600 rpms and cuts out like it's missing wen you turn on AC it cuts out a lot more
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a scan tool with live data Greg