mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

Dear Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Dear Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: A few days ago the fuel indicator on the panel board marked 1/2 tank when just a few minutes before I have filled up to full tank. The next day marked full . It seemed solved. Now I am sure that I have at least 374 of tank and marks empty. A false contact, where?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: What code?
JA: It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out.
Customer: are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Nissan Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: It seems that you are a Mechanical Assistant by the name of Dell, HP or Toshiba
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Nothing significant, I would like to know if there is a quick solution. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.
the bad contacts will be on the level sender itself which is inside the tank and part of the fuel pump assembly. sometimes the floats get stuck but most of the time it is the sensor itself that is going bad. you best fix is going to be the replacement of the fuel level sender. if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment ot leave me a rating.