Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Murano: Can you tell me where to locate the fuse driver

Customer Question
Can you tell me where...
Can you tell me where to locate the fuse for the driver side window motor? 2003 Nissan murano.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
5/1/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician replied 1 year ago
Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.My name is ***** ***** no separate fuses for the driver side window motor.The power window control system is a pretty complex system that consists of several components.There are two fuses that supply battery and ignition RUN voltage to the Body Control Module (BCM) , then BCM provides power to window control switches.If you have a problem only with one window, then I can assume there could be a promple with the switch or window regulator module or a wiring issue.Anyway, one 50A Fuse F is located in the engine comaprtemnt fuse block ( near the battery) and another fuse is 10A #1 and it is located in the interior fuse panel. So both fuses supply power to the BCM so I really doubt there is a problem with the fuses as you would have other issues not only with driver side window.
Vladgmru
Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician