sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I got a 2004 maxima. I towed it from Abq, getting

Customer Question

I got a 2004 maxima. I towed it from Abq, getting it on the trailer it was starting I would put it in to drive it would shut off. Got it off at home in denver it does not want to start it cranks but nothing
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that will cause a crank/no start condition. You may be missing fuel pressure or spark, there could be a fuel quality issue or exhaust restriction, improper cam timing, or it's possible that the issue is with the engine controller itself.Has any testing been done?