Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Weres my god dam lighter fuse JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question
weres my god dam lighter...
weres my god dam lighter fuse
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tell me were the dam fuse is
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: ya if i could find the fuse location i would'
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no just the fuse not even labelled
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
4/28/2016
Nissan Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hello I will help you, What is the year and model of your Nissan?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician