Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 nissan titian 2 anti-slip light is on all there timer JA:

Customer Question

2005 nissan titian 2 anti-slip light is on all there timer
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: anti-slip in rear end tore out complete rear end had it replaced at a cost of overt $500 dollars light still stays on dealer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: dealer wants another $200dollars to tell whats wrong
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. This may require the ABS system to be scanned to determine direction. Does these warning lights come on as you start the truck? or do they only come on after you start driving and get above 10 to 20 mph then the lights come on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ITS ON ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN I FIRST START ENGINE
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
If it's on all the time, then the issue is not a ABS sensor. If it was a ABS sensor the lights would be out until you started to drive. So at this point, the only way to determine direction is to have the ABS system scanned to see what fault code you have so it can be checked properly to correct it. Do you have any more questions on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ITS ON ALL THE TIME EVENWHEN I FIRST START ENGINE
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I understand that.. did you read my reply?