Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2003 Nissan Fromtier, 4x4, supercharged crew can. My

Customer Question

2003 Nissan Fromtier, 4x4, supercharged crew can. My employee recently purchased this vehicle and he needs to know which model it is? XE, SE etc for obtaining proper parts? Need a Nissan experts help in figuring this out? It doesn't seem to say anywhere on the truck?
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Frontier crew can
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Crew cab
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,There should be a sticker on the door jam with some id numbers on it. Can you pass that along or possibly take a photo of it and send it to me? I think I can clarify from that number for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IMG_4035.jpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IMG_4034.jpg
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say these links aren't working. you might have a paper clip icon on your tool bar for the site. This is where you can upload the photos.Let me know!