Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'm ***** *****. had to remove pulley from murano to change

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. had to remove pulley from murano to change thermostat. wondering what order to reinstall. Washer, bushing, pulley then nut?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Didn't pay enough attention to what order the parts came off when removing the pulley
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle?Can you upload a picture of the parts?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry no pics, but vin #JN8AZ08W66W508809. 2006 nissan murano
Is this the pulley you took off?