Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** I have a blue led that started flashing

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I have a blue led that started flashing in my front window how do I turn it off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a blue led right in front of the rear view mirror when you turn the key off it starts blinking
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question What year and model Nissan is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2010 frontier
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
On a 2010 Nissan Frontier, it doesn't have a Blue LED light. So you must have a After Market Alarm on the truck that is causing that light to flash. Does the truck not start or anything?