Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2010 Maxima will not start the lights come on on the dash

Customer Question

My 2010 Maxima will not start the lights come on on the dash but when I press the brake pedal the brake pedal light comes on telling me to press down the brake pedal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's all I know about the issue right now it just won't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Can you tell me if the steering wheel is locked please?