Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I am trying to install a pioneer stereo in a 95 Nissan pickup

Customer Question
the stereo is a Pioneer...
I am trying to install a pioneer stereo in a 95 Nissan pickup the stereo is a Pioneer Super Tuner. Cannot figure out the wiring system for the truck and for the unit
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I have looked on internet for the Pioneer unit to try to figure out the wiring and then I've looked on the internet for Nissan pickup and that's just one says that the yellow is the hot wire for the unit and the black is the ground for the unit and then it says for the Nissan that the gray is the ground so I hooked up the grey with the black and the yellow I've hooked up with red wire and white and then it blew a fuse and then I hooked up the yellow with the white green and white wire
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Hey if you can hook me up with somebody can give me some assistance I would appreciate it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy