Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I BOUGHT A NEW EVAP Canister Vent Control valve and had it

Customer Question

i BOUGHT A NEW EVAP Canister Vent Control valve and had it installed Tuesday. Every things seem to Ok, but as I was half way to work service light came back on and I had it checked it came up with P0448 code again.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: The guy at the parts place said I should buy the fuel tank pressure sensor. 2011 Fronteer it seem to run fine
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I do not thnk I want buy fuel tank presure sensor....
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist year, make, model and engine please??