Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was working on my car and started it while jacked up and

Customer Question

I was working on my car and started it while jacked up and the anti lock system locked the car I need to reset it.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: It tries to start but won't turn over cause it's locked
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I need to unlock the anti left system my car is locked Nissan Murano 2004.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Red car with key in it and cranks but don't start.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. The Red Car with the key in it is ON solid when the key is in the ON position? Is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am stuck and and need to be leaving out of town to North Dakota to work I am already late. Need to get car running and anti theft lock system reset
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Do you have another key with you? This is a indication that something happened to the key programming.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just the original key I got from dealership.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Lets try these steps to see if it will escape from lock mode https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/Lock%20Mode.jpg