Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I may need to replace my starter on my 03 murano it take

Customer Question

Hi ,***** ***** I may need to replace my starter on my 03 murano it take three turns to get it started how difficult to handy with mostly work rewheels in the pass
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hard starting aand replace battery a year ago,replace coils
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. Not very difficult at all.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.