Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Steering wheel/ignition jamed. steped on brake, turned

Customer Question
wheel&key, zip...what next JA: Thanks. Can...
steering wheel/ignition jamed. steped on brake, turned wheel&key, zip...what next
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just before "stuck", all ok, started to crank, then a small, like bk.-fire sound. then zip
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
3/16/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and model Nissan is this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, you have my $....now how the, ya-ta-hey, do i un-jam, my dodge2000 van, st. wheel/ignition? oh let this be simpel

Oh this is a Dodge? You posted in the Nissan Category. Steering wheel is locked and you can't turn the key? is that your issue?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician