Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Abs vdc slip willnot go into 4wd, abs vdc slip light on will

Customer Question

abs vdc slip willnot go into 4wd
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: abs vdc slip light on will not engage 4wd front dr shat does not engage
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: jacked up rear end put in drive with 4wd on front shaft does not turn looked at transfer plugs seem in place dis connected batt. try to reboot nothing changes
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: engine light is on,just changed oil
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Our top Nissan Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Nissan Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Nissan Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?