Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2008 nissan altima won't start the at check light came

Customer Question

My 2008 nissan altima won't start the at check light came on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If i can
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: Just that it won't start when i push to start and the at check light comes on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $15 after the Nissan Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you attempt start the car, does the engine turn over and not start? Do you get rapid clicking? signal click? What is the car doing exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Did you find your problem?