Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a vacuum diagram nissan xterra Vin 5w1ed28t83c658345.

Customer Question
I need a vacuum diagram...
I need a vacuum diagram for 2002 nissan xterra Vin 5w1ed28t83c658345. Engine vg33de
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
3/7/2016
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Check and see if these diagrams fit your model.These are for the VG33E engine as I do not list a DE engine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75n4ir121fbcy6z/v-03-07.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8lne0f41kjbbn0/va-03-07.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

They help but also need the vacuum lines that come off the intake and there are some tubes that come out from under middle of intake. Thanks

Here is some more diagrams I have located on this here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pp7nlub77evi2bz/vb-03-07.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2awkdlyr484rutu/vt-03-07.gif?dl=0

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete

Are there any more that sill does not show what I have. I only have 2 lines on the back of the manifold, your picture has 3. The 3rd hole is factory plugged on mine.
There are tubes under the manifold that have vacuum lines that attach. Your diagram does not show them.

Is this the 3.3 liter engine?

VG33DE
VIN 5W1ED28T83C658345

O.k.,unfortunately my info isnt covering this engine or any more diagrams on this here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Thanks
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Hi there,

Sadly the service manual doesn't provide a good description of these components.

THIS may help, if not let me know and I will open it back up.

If it does help, please leave positive feedback.

Thanks.

Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

This is a bit confusing.

The Xterra was never produced with a VG33DE engine. It came with a VG33E or VG33ER (supercharged)

The VIN you provided does not even pull as a valid VIN for the U.S. Market for me? Please clarify before anyone can help further.

I attached the picture of the label inside the door. Let me know if thst helps.

Yes, that works but its a VG33E engine in that car, not a DE.

The DE was dual throttle body engines used in the Infiniti J30 and 300ZX in the early 90's

This is a 2002/03 nissan xterra. .

Which port is "factory capped"

First one on back of intake manifold.

Has the EGR been removed?

No egr is still there.

What is your problem exactly?

I'm missing vacuum lines and need a diagram to reconnect them.

Those diagrams should more than suffice then.

Find the device and tap into the appropriate vacuum source. which vacuum port you use is not super relevant. mainfold vacuum is manifold vacuum

I mean the first diagram i provided has the vacuum system entirely. The lines underneath the manifold run are PCV, Evap Purge Solenoid, FPR, and the one on the end to the air cleaner.

If you need anything else let me know, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits us for our time.

Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician