Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a nissan quest 004 i am getting code 1271, 1281 and

Customer Question
1574, JA: Sometimes things that you...
i have a nissan quest 004 i am getting code 1271, 1281 and 1574,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the shifting is hard because the idling is up and down. when the check engine light is re set he car runs good for a little while
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing just researching
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $15 after the Nissan Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

For code 1271/1281 check the air intake boot between the throttle body and air filter to see if its loose, disconnected, or cracked.

For code 1574 if there have been no prior transaxle repairs or work in that area then check the trans revolution sensor wiring and connector. if fine replace the sensor.

Can you do these and report back?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician