Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My stx550 broke a wire to to my abs, I have fixed the wire…

Customer Question
My stx550 broke a...

My stx550 broke a wire to to my abs, I have fixed the wire but I still can't get 4wd and abs light is staying on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Do I just need to have computer reset
3/6/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the lights are staying on the the system is still seeing a problem. You can try disconnecting the negative battery cable to clear them and if the return then there is still a problem and In order to determine why the ABS and 4 WD light are coming on the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when these light are coming on. If you can get that done and post back with them as well as the year your STX is I will try and help you get this done.