Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am removing the intake manifold do i have to remove the…

Customer Question
I am removing the...

I am removing the intake manifold do i have to remove the top of the manifold to remove it or does it come out as a unit

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Well i am ready to remove the manifold but it will not come out

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I am removing it to replace the valve cover gascetts

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?

No i removed the left side but i have to remove the manifold to remove the right side

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Nissan Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Please tell me the year, model and engine size of your nissan

Thanks

I have 3.5 litter
2002 rear wheel dr
Nissan Mechanic: Mike O., Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike O.
Mike O., Master Technician

What's the model of the car? The only rear wheel drive with a 3.5 liter is a 350Z but they didn't come out till 2003.