Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to reflash patrol y62 2011 model any body can help me…

Customer Question
Hi i want to reflash...
Hi i want to reflash for nissan patrol y62 2011 model any body can help me for gulf Specific files
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Where I can purchase gulf Specific nissan and infinity ecu flash files
Answered in 1 day by:
3/4/2016
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually this info needs obtained from a dealer and in some cases a dealer has to do this reflash themselves.In some cases they may not charge for this info if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID for your model here.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi Pete I am a professional technician I have all diagnostic system consult 3 plus
And refresh divice ,i can diagnose and repair all only I want reflash ecu foe the reason some ecu we purchase from dealer it's comming blank ecu so we need to refresh just I want to know where I can buy
This flash files it's gulf Specific model
I know us specific it's easy to buy but I want gulf Specific file it's not possible
Please advice me if there is any tools available read and save then I can write on vehicle through obd2 connectionKumar
Mars workshop

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete