Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I went to leave work today and it almost didn't start. It is…

Customer Question
I went to leave...

I went to leave work today for lunch and it almost didn't start. It is a push button start. There is also an emblem of a key on the dash. I have replaced the batteries in both key fobs within the last year.

Mechanic's Assistant: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Nissan Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing. It finally started. Just wondering if it is going to start when I leave work. I believe it has something to do with the key fob.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?