Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have an infinity g37 and it will not start. I changed the…

Customer Question
I have an infinity...

I have an infinity g37 and it will not start. I changed the battery today. Yesterday had the brakes changed

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I had the brakes changed on Saturday and it ran fine but on Sunday I drove to the store and it would not start. Today I changed the battery but it still will not start. The lights and dash lights come on but the car does not turn over therecent is a clicking sound

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/29/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year G37 is this? Also is it a coupe or sedan?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician