Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replaced the master power window switch but need to

Customer Question
I replaced the master...

I replaced the master power window switch but need to replace the fuse - is it under the hood or driver's side fuse panel - 2002 Nissan Sentra SE Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The power windows do not go down - after I replaced the master power window switch

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/29/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The power windows do not use a replaceable fuse. A circuit breaker is used that will reset on its on when the key is turned off then back on.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris