Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 97 Nissan Altima that I use as a work car. Runs…

Customer Question
I have a 97 Nissan...
I have a 97 Nissan Altima that I use as a work car. Runs great till I shut it off after work the other day and it wouldn't turn over after that. Battery is good over 12.5 volts. Dash lights come on but doesn't turn over. Can you give me a direction. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Is this a stick or automatic transmission?

Auto
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Really don't want phone call

That's ok.. We can continue here.

Can you access the gray plug to the starter and check to see if that is getting power when the key is crank position