Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2012 altima will not start. The brake pedal seems pushed…

Customer Question
My 2012 altima will...

My 2012 altima will not start. The brake pedal seems pushed all the way in, but I cannot get it to depress

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The foot brake pedal next to the accelerator seems to be pushed all the way in. A hard press wont make it move

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Best case scenario yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?

Mechanic's Assistant: What else should I tell the Nissan Mechanic?

Thats all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does the head lights turn on when you turn them on?