Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Well Put in a engine in this 2001 Nissan Sentra 1.8 GXE how…

Customer Question
Well Put in a...

Well Put in a engine in this 2001 Nissan Sentra 1.8 GXE how do i reset the security System for this ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well I put in fuel pump after that everything was working but did'n;t have no gas .So the next day i got some gas thinking everything was going to be alright put the gas in tryed to crank it nothing wouldn't turn over no gas no fire nothing.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/28/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Hi there,

Is the security light on solid or flashing?

I'll have to get back to you a little later ok i'll have to check some thing out .

Ok, check that and I would like to know if the check engine light comes on when you turn the key on as well.