Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The light on my phone button does not come on to pair my…

Customer Question
The light on my phone...
The light on my phone button does not come on to pair my blue tooth phone why
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/27/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Which phone button? Which button are you talking about? The one on the steering wheel?

The one by the interior light on the roof

? Hold on, I don't recall a phone button up there.. Hold on.

I don't see a phone button on the roof for your year Altima. Do you have a picture of it you can share?

U better not charge my card I did not get a answer this again is a rip off

I am trying to help you. I don't see a phone switch on the roof of your car. There is no such thing. I was hoping you can take a picture and show me. Normally the switch is on the steering wheel

Yea we can talk on th phone and and 50$ In the hole and still no answer what's the deal like u r out to get my money no way u better not charge my card or I'll get even with u

What are you talking about. I only asked if you can take a picture to show me the button.

There is no Phone Button on the roof. So I would like to see if this is a after market button or something. Some buttons do not illuminate. If they do, the button has it's own bulb in the button which would require the switch to be replaced. But I would like to see which button you are talking about.

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician