Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Susie...back to the alarm and reconnecting the battery in…

Customer Question
Susie...back to the alarm...

Susie...back to the alarm and reconnecting the battery in the "Z" Connected positive, then negative...alarm sounded...Got in the car and tried to reset with the key in the ignition. Dashboard lights flashed and then went dead. After that tried the key in the door. Any thoughts?? THank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I think you responded while I was typing ??

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
do you need additional information on the car...Nissan 350 Z, 2004
2/27/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When the alarm was going off, was the parking lights and dash lights flashing?

Let me know?