Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I installed the transgo shift kit in…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I installed the transgo shift kit in my 2006 maxima valve body and my car has a hard shift . I can't really tell if it's from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I take off,it hesitates then picks up speed but hits hard shifting I think 2nd and 3rd gear.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/27/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine if the shift concern is an internal concern or an electronic control issue the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this issue resolved.