Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Try Ing TO Find The Location Of StarterTo Check Wireing On…

Customer Question
Try Ing TO Find...

Try Ing TO Find The Location Of StarterTo Check Wireing On Soliad

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.

1991 Nissan Sentra

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Car Wont Start The Starter The Starter Wont Enage Replaced Soliad On 02-16-2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I Tried To ***** Good Not Find Starter

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/26/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Nissan Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Nissan Mechanic

Welcome,

I have been a master mechanic for over 35 years and am happy to help you with this.

Follow the positive battery cable from the battery and it goes straight to the starter.

LJ

My goal is that you are pleased with my answer(s). I strive for a positive rating. It's the only way i get credit. You can still ask me questions for free after you rate me.

If you have further questions PLEASE just reply and i will work with you as long as possible.

Where is The Starter Located On My 1991 Nissan Sentra

Hi, sorry for the delay.

On the rear of the engine side. Follow the positive battery cable from the battery and it goes straight to the starter.

Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Nissan Mechanic