Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2012 Nissan altima fully load with dvd / nav radio from

Customer Question
Nissan. The flip DVDs...
2012 Nissan altima fully load with dvd / nav radio from Nissan. The flip DVDs screen opens as soon as the car is started and does not seem to want to close as should. Radios works except the drop door pleblem how can it be fixed. Low mileage, oringional owner.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/25/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This sounds like a internal issue in the AV-Unit causing your issue. To resolve this the unit will need to be removed and sent out for repair. Unless there is a exchange available, then you could pay the exchange costs and the unit would be replaced with a reman.

Do you have any more questions on this?

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician