Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have spark n gas is also coming to the injectors but no…

Customer Question
I have spark n gas...
I have spark n gas is also coming to the injectors but no power is coming to the injectors pls help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/22/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

its likely thatthe ECU isn't opening the fuel injectors, if the injectors are working you can hear them click - its difficult to hear them with background noise so use along screwdriver like a stethoscope, placing the handle end in your ear and the metal tip against the body of the injector whilst your assistant turns the engine over.

If you can't hear anything check the ECU power is present by measuring voltage at the fusebox and on its relay socket if OK then check the connections to the crank speed sensor and consider replacing this sensor if the wiring / connections look OK

If the car will start using a squirt of quick/ easi start into the intake then this confirms the problem is lack of fuel

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you