Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 98 Infiniti I 30. Something is draining the battery…

Customer Question
I have a 98 Infiniti...
I have a 98 Infiniti I 30. Something is draining the battery completely after 10 miles. I have a new battery and have tried a couple different alts. My latest test drive was going fine until I hit the brakes. Everything dimmed, it hesitated and rpm guage went crazy. Nothing worked after that. I have checked all the fuses and most of the 5 million wires. Running out of ideas!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

do you have a voltmeter to do some checks??

Roy