Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is sheneka my car want start it keep say anti theft…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** my car want start it keep say anti theft check can you help me please

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 2 years ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

what year and model is your car ?

2006 Nissan altima

what do you mean ti keep saying anti theft

It keep saying AT check

that is for auto trans not anti theft

is the service engine soon light on when trying to start ?

No

is the security light on the top of the dash on when trying to start

ok do you have a second key

They only gave me one
I just got it a week ago

ok your problem is with the key you will need to get the key reprogram for the car to start . you will have to take it to the shop or call a lock smith to do this before the car will start .

K thanks

your welcome please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

i really need you to rate the service as i will not get pay if you do not thanks.

hi i see you still did no t rate the service can you please come back and rate as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.