Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 1994 Nissan quest shoulder restraints are stuck in the…

Customer Question
my 1994 Nissan quest shoulder...
my 1994 Nissan quest shoulder restraints are stuck in the closed position. how do I get them to work ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/19/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. The shoulder Seat Belt is stuck is that your issue?

both shoulder belts are stuck in the closed position when you open the doors they don't don't ride along the track

Oh, you have automatic seat belts.

I have good news for you. Your year Question, electronic retracting seat belts or not, have a life time warranty. You can contact Nissan at 1-800-Nissan-1 to verify this. I have replaced 80's style seat belts under warranty and the electronic seat belts. They send you the whole assembly. Any dealer should be able to take care of this for you at no charge.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Do you have any more questions on this?