Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

HAVE A 2012 NISSAN VERSA DRIVERS BUCKET SEAT WILL NOT MOVE…

Customer Question
HAVE A 2012 NISSAN VERSA...
HAVE A 2012 NISSAN VERSA DRIVERS BUCKET SEAT WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD OR BACKWARD EASILY. NOW IT IS BROKEN COMPLETELY. DEALER WANTS OVER 4,000.00 TO FIX. WARRANT EXPIRED. WHERE CAN I GET THIS FIXED AT REASONABLE AMOUNT. CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION BUT IT IS ONLY WORTH 5,500.00. STILL OWE 5,000.00 ON IT. WHERE CAN I GET THIS FIXED AT A DECENT COST. LIVE ON BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/18/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** are these power seats or manual?

manual has a lever in front for you to move

ok, the seat track and mechanism is built into the seat, the dealer wants 3700 for these, that is rediculous, you can get a used one for about 300 dollars for this, what color is your seat?

are you still here?

DO YOU STILL NEED HELP WITH THIUS?