Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm ***** ***** and my 2012 altima won't start. Break seems…

Customer Question
I'm ***** ***** and...

I'm ***** ***** and my 2012 altima won't start. Break seems locked and it's beeping. Doors won't lock...wipers turn on but not the radio It's like it's stuck

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I got into my car press the brake and the on button and it the car began to beat the interior lights came on for the car did not start now the break seems like they can't press it down it keeps beeping it won't lock not sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/18/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

This sounds like a weak battery. Did you try jump starting the car?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician