Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its a buzzing sound coming from the relay fuse. I replaced…

Customer Question
Its a buzzing sound...

Its a buzzing sound coming from the relay fuse. I replaced it , stilling buzzing and key is stuck in the ignition and wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

2005 nissan maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

No a mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: OK! The Nissan Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?

My key is stuck in the ignition and wont start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/16/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try to jump start the car to see if the car would start and the key could be removed?