Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My rental Nissan versa hatchback's door closed when I

Customer Question

My rental Nissan versa hatchback's door closed when I stepped out of it and the door closed and locked with the engine on. What can I do
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If all doors are locked and keys are inside, you would need to either contact road side service to open the car for you or Mobile Locksmith.

There is no other way I am afraid to get into the car when all doors are locked.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO. JUST THAT THIS RENTAL CAR SUCKS.
.HOW CAN IT LOCK LIKE THAT
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

If you have a door that is locked, and the keys are inside and you close the door, there is nothing to keep the door from locking on this model Nissan. I am sure you are frustrated and I am sorry for that. But you would need to contact a Road Side Service or a Mobile Locksmith to open the car for you