Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 Sentra: How do I remove center console to access SRS…

Customer Question
2013 Sentra: How do I...
2013 Sentra: How do I remove center console to access SRS module?
Hello, I had done this once before, but dont remember the procedure to remove srs module. diagrams and instructions are always appreciated. thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/11/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question.

If you would prefer the instrument panel of the service manual by email let me know. I can arrange that.

You have to remove the left and right side rtims in front of console and the shift trim plate to access the top 2 screws. There is an additional screw on the drivers side rear of the console.

No thanks, I had asked this same questions about a year ago, and the expert provided me diagrams, at no additional charge. I have been using justanswer.com for about 4 years, but have been very disappointed lately, it seems every time I post a question, I am responded with an offer to pay more

I can post an exploded diagram for you if thats what you want.

But the step by step instructions are part of a 24 page section of the manual.

I offered the email exchange for $5 because that is the lowest allowable amount by the site for an additional service., so i wasn't trying to get you to "pay more" just simply give you MORE OPTIONS.

Here is an exploded image.

The manual is too large to upload to the site, so if you would prefer it It has to be by email. Thats out of my control.

thanks.

If you need anything else let me know, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.

Thanks again.

Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician