Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

See lamp on. Codes po600 and p1605?

Customer Question
See lamp on. Codes po600...
See lamp on. Codes po600 and p1605 ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
2/11/2016
Nissan Mechanic: eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Ok, both these codes are likely due to an wiring issue between the ecm and tcm. I have uploaded the testing procedure for you

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Sorry a little intimidated by instructions. Need a little more time to get it in the shop and check it !

HI,

ok, sounds good

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?