Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What could be some reasons why a 2007 Nissan murano keeps…

Customer Question
what could be some reasons...
what could be some reasons why a 2007 Nissan murano keeps jerking and not picking up speed now keeps cutting off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/31/2016
Nissan Mechanic: AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. It sounds like a misfire. Possibly a vacuum leak if a hose fixed it last time. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the same thing this time though. Since your engine light is on, there is a code stored in the computer that would tell us what the problem is or at least point us in the right direction. Are you able to get the code?

no
I don't want to talk can you send me more off what can be going on

Ok. That would pretty much be required in order to make a determination with any bit of confidence as to what the problem is. If you have one near you, auto zone does this for free.

If it is a vacuum hose again like I assume it was last time,you could open the hood and listen real good for a sucking or whistling kind of sound. Often times they can be heard when they are so bad that they cause the engine to run poorly.

you didn't state at the beginning I needed to talk as oppose to type so I will just cancel I got more info from unlicensed mehanics also there was no additional fee at the beginning this dosen't quite sound ok

I have no idea what your talking about. I didn't state anything in the beginning. I will opt out as I am totally unsure of your expectations.

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** original expert opt'd out cause he felt he can not help you.

Do you still need help with this?

Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

First I would like to say that the site is sending you a phone request. It is not required and as long as you don't agree to a call there will not be any extra charge. We can continue using this method to communicate.

Would you like to continue with me at this time or not?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician