Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What could be some reasons why a 2007 Nissan murano keeps

Customer Question

what could be some reasons why a 2007 Nissan murano keeps jerking and not picking up speed now keeps cutting off
Category: Nissan
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. It sounds like a misfire. Possibly a vacuum leak if a hose fixed it last time. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the same thing this time though. Since your engine light is on, there is a code stored in the computer that would tell us what the problem is or at least point us in the right direction. Are you able to get the code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to talk can you send me more off what can be going on

Ok. That would pretty much be required in order to make a determination with any bit of confidence as to what the problem is. If you have one near you, auto zone does this for free.

If it is a vacuum hose again like I assume it was last time,you could open the hood and listen real good for a sucking or whistling kind of sound. Often times they can be heard when they are so bad that they cause the engine to run poorly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you didn't state at the beginning I needed to talk as oppose to type so I will just cancel I got more info from unlicensed mehanics also there was no additional fee at the beginning this dosen't quite sound ok

I have no idea what your talking about. I didn't state anything in the beginning. I will opt out as I am totally unsure of your expectations.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** original expert opt'd out cause he felt he can not help you.

Do you still need help with this?

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

First I would like to say that the site is sending you a phone request. It is not required and as long as you don't agree to a call there will not be any extra charge. We can continue using this method to communicate.

Would you like to continue with me at this time or not?