Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 armada cranks but will not start.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/31/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Before this crank no start issue, did you have a Service Engine Soon light on?

Do you happen to know what codes you may have had?

No .

That would be your first step that we need to do for this issue. If you have a Cam Sensor code or something, it can certainly cause this issue.

I would look into seeing if your local auto parts stores can rent a code reader. This way you can have the truck scanned to see what codes you are dealing with and see if they play a part in why the truck doesn't start.

Do you think you can do that and get the codes and return back to this question so I can continue to help you?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician