Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Fiancé's 2009 maxima won't start
, he said the key fob

Customer Question

hello.. my name is ***** ***** 2009 maxima won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he said the key fob is working b/c it unlocked the doors said everything was fine this morning when he drove it to work just got in it now and is pressing the break and the push start engine and the car won't come on says it doesn't even crank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: says that a red thing is flashing when he tries to start the car (where the odometer is)
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to renege my payment
this is ridiculous
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Sorry for the delay, you put a request in for a particular expert who did not reply. When you do that it puts a lock on the question or 15 mins so no other expert can reply.

Do you still wish to continue?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I am here if you would like help with this issue.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I saw you wanted to request a phone call. I just summit the request to you so if you would like to speak with me you can. Other wise, if not, we can still speak here to work on your issue.

Let me know..