Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Fiancé's 2009 maxima won't start
, he said the key fob…

Customer Question
Hello.. my name is...

Hello.. my name is ***** ***** 2009 maxima won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He said the key fob is working b/c it unlocked the doors said everything was fine this morning when he drove it to work just got in it now and is pressing the break and the push start engine and the car won't come on says it doesn't even crank

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm going to renege my payment
this is ridiculous
1/28/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Sorry for the delay, you put a request in for a particular expert who did not reply. When you do that it puts a lock on the question or 15 mins so no other expert can reply.

Do you still wish to continue?

I am here if you would like help with this issue.

I saw you wanted to request a phone call. I just summit the request to you so if you would like to speak with me you can. Other wise, if not, we can still speak here to work on your issue.

Let me know..

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician