Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My name is ***** *****. I am looking diagram 2005 Nissan

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I am looking for a diagram for a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder for catalytic converter bank 2
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Need to replace catalytic converter bank 2
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, thanks for the question.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

have you took this to a mechanic or something and go a rediculously high qoute for replacement or something?

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

are you there?

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

since you seem to be away.

here you are.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

If you need anything else let me know, if not be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.